DivvyCloud delivers comprehensive policy-driven security, compliance, and governance for cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, GCP, VMware, OpenStack, etc). Our software performs real-time discovery of connected clouds, distills this data into actionable insights, and then makes it easy to configure policies that are automatically enforced across all clouds and accounts/subscriptions. In essence, we provide virtual guardrails for security, compliance, and governance that help customers like GE, Discovery, and Fannie Mae go big and go fast in the public cloud, but still stay secure and compliant.
We are thrilled to announce that the new version of DivvyCloud has been released! Twice a quarter, DivvyCloud releases new product features and 18.2 is our second release of 2018. We have highlighted a few features that we are excited about (or you can jump right to our full release notes):
- We have added to our Insight Packs (security and compliance standards.) New to the packs are FedRAMP. The Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program, or FedRAMP, is a government-wide program that provides a standardized approach to security assessment. We offer these Insight Packs as a starting point for our customers to accelerate their ability to meet security and compliance requirements.
Featured Insight Packs
- Clouds are always changing, and we are always growing with them. This release adds greater support across all clouds, but there was a special focus on supporting a larger number of Microsoft Azure (ARM), Google Cloud Platform, VMware services, and AWS.
- DivvyCloud Insights, a collection of filters or how you ask questions about your data, now suggest actions to enforce or remediate best practices, show how related bots have taken action, and can flag issues as resolved.
- We have enhanced our Badge functionality.
- What are Badges? Badges are a DivvyCloud feature that allows you to ‘badge’ your cloud accounts with key/value pairs and use global metadata to manage your cloud infrastructure. These are similar to AWS Tags or GCP Labels, but specific to DivvyCloud functionality. Badges help our customers with dozens or hundreds of cloud accounts and subscriptions to efficiently manage highly complex cloud environments.
- Why is this important? You can now dynamically scope Bots using and/or logic, add Badges to new or existing cloud accounts and leverage them to simplify role-based access at scale.