DivvyCloud by Rapid7 helps govern cloud Identity and Access Management (IAM) and adopt a least privileged access security model across your cloud and container environments. This is important because, iIn these environments, everything has an identity: users, applications, services, and systems. This provides enormous flexibility, but also creates the opportunity for substantial risk, as every service is potentially reachable by every other one. Protecting the identity perimeter at scale requires automated monitoring and remediation around access management, role management, identity authentication, and compliance auditing.
Our Cloud IAM Governance module, combined with core DivvyCloud by Rapid7 capabilities, provides a Cloud Infrastructure Entitlement Management (CIEM) solution focused on identity and access governance controls with the goal of reducing excessive cloud infrastructure entitlements and streamlining least-privileged access controls across dynamic, distributed cloud environments.
Our IAM Governance module also provides:
- Full visibility: understand and assess levels of access in your cloud environments
- Automated remediation: prioritize and remediate improper permission combinations
- Least privilege: work progressively to reduce overly permissive access and minimize blast radius
- Auditing and reporting: enforce best practices and compliance while supporting governance, risk management, and compliance functions
- Policy management: ensure proper access through identity-based policies, resource-based policies, permission boundaries, service control policies, and session policies.
Request a demo to see our IAM Governance module in action.
More information on DivvyCloud by Rapid7’s Cloud IAM Governance module:
White Paper: Gaining Control Over Cloud IAM Chaos
More information on CIEM: A Practical Guide to Gartner’s Cloud Security Archetypes