Our Culture & Product
Technology is not just a part of the job here at DivvyCloud, it is a passion that drives the company forward. We are equally excited about hard core development, as we are about DevOps methodologies.
At DivvyCloud, we have a differentiated product, paying customers, experienced leadership, and dedicated financial backers. We are focused on building a fun and collaborative company culture, which is driven by the desire to solve challenging technical problems. We value individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit, passion for what they do, and willingness to take on any challenge.
Product Marketing Manager
The product marketing manager will play a central role on our team and lead efforts to analyze our market; define positioning and messaging; develop content and collateral; and engage with customers and prospects to capture value cases.
- Market segmentation and customer personas to provide insights and structure for marketing and sales efforts.
- Positioning and messaging to effectively promote, educate and differentiate us in the market.
- Marketing and sales collateral/tools to help attract prospects, close deals and engage our community (case studies, solution sheets, product videos, blog posts, social media, online forums)
- Promotion and new product launch strategies to accelerate sales and adoption.
- Consistent editorial voice to connect with our technical and business audiences across channels.
- Competitive intelligence that gives the team a deep understanding of our evolving market.
Sr. Enterprise Sales
Sr. Enterprise Sales role will drive new deals with Fortune 1000 enterprises for DivvyCloud’s automation software leveraging our success with customer like General Electric Company, Discovery Communications, Fannie Mae and others.
- Prospect, manage and close new enterprise accounts
- Work closely with customer executives (CIO’s, CISO’s and SVP’s of Cloud/Infrastructure) and their teams to align the value of DivvyCloud software with their cloud adoption strategies
- Grow a pipeline of qualified opportunities from inbound and self-generated leads
- Develop and execute enterprise account penetration strategies to create oppportunities to drive them to closed deals
- Utilize our CRM to track all pertinent information related to the opportunities, accounts and key stakeholders